We have three shipping methods, they are Flat Rate Shipping, Standard Shipping and Expedited Shipping. For a detailed explanation about each shipping method, destinations and approximate delivery times, please see:Shipping Information
We can deliver orders to most countries in the world. Goods are sent from our warehouse by courier, and delivered direct to your door (home or company address). Please check Shipping Countries to get more details.
Yeptoy primarily uses PayPal to process secure online payments. Through PayPal, we accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Cashu, Webmoney, Boleto, Discover, and bank transfer (debit card).
What to do in 3 steps:
Please ensure that your card details and personal information have been entered correctly. Below are some of the most common reasons for why your credit card was declined:
– You did not honor your credit card issuing bank;
– The funds in your card are not sufficient to complete your purchase;
– You are buying restricted items, like e-cigarettes or adult toys;
– The card has expired or the new card has not been activated yet;
– System section time-out;
– Your card has been stolen or is lost;
Can’t see the credit card option? Payments with a credit card are only activated for specific countries our intermediaries operate in. If you can not use a credit card, you can still select other payment methods, like PayPal.
We do not have access to your credit card information, and thus we suggest you complete the transaction with another credit card or payment method if the problem persists.
Below please find some of the most common questions related to PayPal payments. If you require any further information, please refer to the PayPal help center or contact us.
How do I exercise my right to the PayPal Buyer Protection?
If you do not receive your order or one of the products is significantly different from its description, you will be covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection, which includes the price of the item plus the shipping fees. Please contact our customer service as soon as you realize there might have been something wrong with your order.
You will be covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection if your case meets the following criteria:
. The item was purchased on Yeptoy;
. You paid with PayPal;
. You filed only one claim per PayPal payment;
. You opened the case no later than 45 calendar days from the date of your PayPal payment and – if necessary – escalated it to a claim no more than 20 calendar days after opening your case;
. You meet the PayPal Buyer Protection requirements outlined in Section 13 of the PayPal User Agreement.
How can I contact PayPal Customer Service?
PayPal encourages you to contact its customer service by e-mail.
They are open during the following hours:
-4:00 AM PDT to 10:00 PM PDT from Monday to Friday
-6:00 AM PDT to 8:00 PM PDT Saturday and Sunday
How can I pay if PayPal is not available in my country?
If PayPal is not available in your country, you can use other methods to pay for your order.
Usually, when you import goods from Yeptoy, the packet will be inspected by your local Customs office.
There’s usually no reason to worry because:
- Yeptoy provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment;
- In most countries it’s pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
- The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
- If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later.
- We keep track of all our deliveries. In the event that an order is delayed in customs or experiencing other issues, please feel free to contact us and we will contact the shipping agent on your behalf.
- If, for any reason, the products cannot be delivered to you due to a Customs problem, we will discuss with you case by case about how best to handle the issue(s).
- If goods cannot be delivered due to restrictions in your own country, this is solely your responsibility. For example, if you decided to try to import an Android phone, but this technology is illegal or restricted due to local laws in the delivery destination country, that is your responsibility to know about before you order from Yeptoy. If the delivery failed for that reason, we cannot offer any compensation, because as the importer it’s your job to know about the local regulations. Another situation in which you must accept liability is where your country requires you to have a licence to import commercial goods: in this case, it is your responsibility to know about this before you place an order on Farshiplifestyle, and in the case of a failed delivery, we cannot offer any compensation.
- As the importer you hold sole legal responsibility for responding to questions about imported goods delivered to yourself. Import duties, sales tax, and any other customs charges and fees, are your sole responsibility, as described in our terms and conditions. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation.